Solution Manual for An Introduction to Management Science: Quantitative Approaches to Decision Making 14th Edition Anderson
Solution Manual for An Introduction to Management Science: Quantitative Approaches to Decision Making, 14th Edition, David R. Anderson, Dennis J. Sweeney, Thomas A. Williams, Jeffrey D. Camm, James J. Cochran, Michael J. Fry, Jeffrey W. Ohlmann, ISBN-10: 1111823618, ISBN-13: 9781111823610
Table of Contents
2. An Introduction to Linear Programming.
3. Linear Programming: Sensitivity Analysis and Interpretation of Solution.
4. Linear Programming Applications in Marketing, Finance, and Operations Management.
5. Advanced Linear Programming Applications.
6. Distribution and Network Models.
7. Integer Linear Programming.
8. Nonlinear Optimization Models.
9. Project Scheduling: PERT/CPM.
10. Inventory Models.
11. Waiting Line Models.
13. Decision Analysis.
14. Multicriteria Decisions.
15. Time Series Analysis and Forecasting.
16. Markov Processes.
17. Linear Programming: Simplex Method (on Website).
18. Simplex-Based Sensitivity Analysis and Duality (on Website).
19. Solutions Procedures for Transportation and Assignment Problems (on Website).
20. Minimal Spanning Tree (on Website).
21. Dynamic Programming (on Website).
Appendix A: Building Spreadsheet Models.
Appendix B: Areas for the Standard Normal Distribution.
Appendix C: Values of e–?.
Appendix D: References and Bibliography.
Appendix E: Self-Test Solutions and Answers to Even-Numbered Problems.