Solution Manual for Essentials of the Legal Environment Today 5th Edition Miller
Solution Manual for Essentials of the Legal Environment Today, 5th Edition, Roger LeRoy Miller, ISBN-10: 1305262670, ISBN-13: 9781305262676
Table of Contents
Unit I: THE FOUNDATIONS.
1. Business and Its Legal Environment.
Appendix to Chapter 1: Finding and Analyzing the Law.
2. The Courts and Alternative Dispute Resolution.
3. Business Ethics.
4. Business and the Constitution.
Unit II: THE PUBLIC ENVIRONMENT.
5. Administrative Law.
6. Torts and Cyber Torts.
7. Criminal Law and Cyber Crime.
8. Intellectual Property Rights.
9. Internet Law, Social Media, and Privacy.
10. International Law in a Global Economy.
Unit III: THE COMMERCIAL ENVIRONMENT.
11. Business Organizations.
12. The Formation of Traditional and E-Contracts.
13. Contract Performance, Breach, and Remedies.
14. Sales, Leases, and Product Liability.
15. Creditors’ Rights and Bankruptcy.
Unit IV: THE EMPLOYMENT ENVIRONMENT.
16. Employment, Immigration, and Labor Law.
17. Employment Discrimination.
Unit V: THE REGULATORY ENVIRONMENT.
18. Environmental Law.
19. Antitrust Law and Promoting Competition.
20. Investor Protection and Corporate Governance.
Appendix A: How to Brief Cases and Analyze Case Problems.
Appendix B: The Constitution of the United States.
Appendix C: Answers to the Issue Spotters.
Appendix D: Sample Answers for Business Case Problems with Sample Answer.