Solution Manual for International Business Law and Its Environment 10th Edition Schaffer
Solution Manual for International Business Law and Its Environment, 10th Edition, Richard Schaffer, Filiberto Agusti, Lucien J. Dhooge, ISBN-10: 1305972597, ISBN-13: 9781305972599
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to International Business.
2. International Law and the World’s Legal Systems.
3. Resolving International Commercial Disputes.
4. The Formation and Performance of Contracts for the Sale of Goods.
5. The Documentary Sale and Terms of Trade.
6. Legal Issues in International Transportation.
7. Bank Collections and Letters of Credit.
8. National Lawmaking Powers and the Regulation of U.S. Trade.
9. The World Trade Organization: Basic Legal Principles.
10. Laws Governing Access to Foreign Markets.
11. Regulating Import Competition and Unfair Trade.
12. Imports, Customs, and Tariff Law.
13. Export Controls and Sanctions.
14. North American Free Trade Law.
15. The European Union.
16. Marketing: Representatives, Advertising, and Anti-Corruption
17. Protection and Licensing of Intellectual Property.
18. The Legal Environment of Foreign Direct Investment.
19. Labor and Employment Discrimination Law
20. Environmental Law.
21. Regulating the Competitive Environment.