Solution Manual for Law and Ethics in the Business Environment 9th Edition Halbert
Solution Manual for Law and Ethics in the Business Environment, 9th Edition, Terry Halbert, Elaine Ingulli, ISBN-10: 130597249X, ISBN-13: 9781305972490
Table of Contents
1. Law, Ethics, Business: An Introduction.
2. The New Economy: Revisioning Work.
3. Whistleblowing: Conflicting Loyalties.
4. Privacy: Technology, Surveillance and Freedom.
5. Diversity: Equity and Justice for All.
6. Health and Safety: Workers Rights as Human Rights.
7. Environmental Sustainability: Law and Fairness.
8. Marketing: Technology, Choice, & Manipulation.
9. Product Liability: Allocating Risk & Responsibility.
10. Intellectual Property: Ownership, Creativity, and Innovation
Appendix A: How to Read and Brief a Case.
Appendix B: Major Sources of U.S. Law.
Appendix C: Evaluating Internet Sources.
Appendix D: Stakeholder Ethics Role Play.
Appendix E: Negotiating a Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Appendix F: Alternative Dispute Resolution.
Appendix G: Mock Legislative Hearing.
Appendix H: Debate.