Test Bank for Human Heredity: Principles and Issues 11th Edition Cummings
Test Bank for Human Heredity: Principles and Issues, 11th Edition, Michael Cummings, ISBN-10: 1305251059, ISBN-13: 9781305251052
Table of Contents
1. A Perspective on Human Genetics.
2. Cells and Cell Division.
3. Transmission of Genes from Generation to Generation.
4. Pedigree Analysis in Human Genetics.
5. The Inheritance of Complex Traits.
6. Cytogenetics: Karyotypes and Chromosome Aberrations.
7. Development and Sex Determination.
8. The Structure, Replication, and Chromosomal Organization of DNA.
9. Gene Expression and Gene Regulation.
10. From Proteins to Phenotypes.
11. Genome Alterations: Mutation and Epigenetics.
12. Genes and Cancer.
13. An Introduction to Genetic Technology.
14. Biotechnology and Society.
15. Genomes and Genomics.
16. Reproductive Technology, Genetic Testing, and Gene Therapy.
17. Genes and the Immune System.
18. Genetics of Behavior.
19. Population Genetics and Human Evolution.