Test Bank for Human Resource Selection 8th Edition Gatewood
Test Bank for Human Resource Selection, 8th Edition, Robert Gatewood, Hubert S. Feild, Murray Barrick, ISBN-10: 1305102681, ISBN-13: 9781305102682
Table of Contents
PART I: FOUNDATION FOR A SELECTION PROGRAM.
1. An Introduction to Selection.
2. Job Performance Concepts and Measures.
3. Job Analysis in Human Resource Selection.
4. Legal Issues in Selection.
5. Recruitment of Applicants.
PART II: MEASUREMENT IN SELECTION.
6. Human Resource (HR) Measurement in Selection.
7. Reliability of Selection Measures.
8. Validity of Selection Procedures.
PART III: SELECTION MEASURES.
9. Application Forms and Bio Data Assessments, Training and Experience Evaluations, and Reference Checks.
10. Selection Interview.
11. Ability Tests for Selection.
12. Personality Assessment for Selection.
13. Simulation Tests for Selection.
14. Testing for Counterproductive Work Behaviors.
PART IV: USING SELECTION DATA.
15. Strategies for Selection Decision Making.